regarding curriculum depth as well as the appropriateness and interrelatedness of contents across different levels.
- Topics are written with almost clarity and in simple English to suit pupils’ abilities.
- Relevant Bible references are given to capture the selected topics in a thematic order.
- Illustrations that make the lessons more understandable and interesting are provided.
- Moral lessons are given to emphasize spiritual relationship with God and good citizenship with fellow human beings.
- Summaries are provided to reinforce assimilation to topics.
- Questions which provide a strong base for evaluation and continuous assessment are included at the end of each module.
- Each book contains curriculum outline and a work plan to aid teachers in planning their work.
- Each book comes with a Workbook, Teachers’ Guide and a CD that show part of Christian life.